Here are 15 important questions we should ask ourselves regularly. I urge you to not only ask, but to write down your answers. There is power and a call to action when you place your thoughts in writing! Remember the palest ink is better than the best memory.
1. What one decision would I make if I knew I would not fail?
2. What one thing should I eliminate from my life because it holds me back from reaching my full potential?
3. Am I on the path of something absolutely marvelous, or something absolutely mediocre?
4. Am I running from something, or to something?
5. What can I do to make better use of my time?
6. Who do I need to forgive?
7. What impossible thing am I believing and planning for?
8. What is my most prevailing thought?
9. What good thing have I previously committed myself to do that I have quit doing?
10. Of the people I respect most, what is it about them that earns my respect?
11. What would a truly creative person do in my situation?
12. What outside influences are causing me to be better or worse?
13. In what areas do I need improvement in terms of personal development?
14. What gifts, talents, and strengths do I have?
15. What is one thing that I can do for someone else who has no opportunity to repay me?
These questions and your answers can begin something new inside you. Once you have clarity to what needs to happen, craft a simple action plan to make it happen and begin living your very own extraordinary life!