With obesity statistics and health care costs continuing to rise at alarming rates, it is more important than ever before to engage your employees to practice healthy habits and to focus on living a healthier lifestyle.
Corporate Wellness Statistics:
- Preventable illness makes up at least 70 percent of all illness and associated costs
- The total cost of obesity to U.S. employers is $13 billion per year
- Obese Americans spend about 36 percent more on health services and 77 percent more on medications than people of healthy weight (more than heavy smokers or heavy drinkers.)
Faced with such grim statistics, employers and organizations are searching for simple solutions to meet the needs of their team members and reverse these dangerous health trends.
We're excited to introduce you to a turn-key health challenge to help your organization develop healthier habits inside an online Health Challenge that acts as an interactive game to motivate and educate your team to achieve their health goals.
By offering the eHealth Challenge to your team you can engage your team members to get to a healthier weight, develop healthier habits and achieve extraordinary health.
STEP 1 – You register to receive your organization's personalized registration link along with turn-key marketing flyers, email templates, and videos to begin promoting the challenge to your group.
On the 15th day of the challenge you will receive an invoice for the number of participants who registered.
Organizations have 3 options to fund this health and wellness promotion:
- GOOD - Collect the fee from your all your participants.
- BETTER - Split the participation fee and collect a percentage from the participants (i.e. you pay 50% and participants pay 50%).
- BEST - Pay for each participant in your group who participates and benefit from them getting healthier (see case study)!
STEP 2 – Provide participants with your personalized registration link for the Challenge. Participation instructions and tutorial videos on how to complete the challenge will be emailed to all participants prior to the start of the challenge.
On the first day of the challenge, all participants will receive an email reminding them to login daily via a computer (or download the free phone app) to earn points for practicing healthy habits (i.e. following their healthy eating plan, being active, drinking water, getting healthy rest and engaging with others in the challenge).
The average time to login daily and collect points is under 5-10 minutes daily. Participants also receive access to short, daily motivational email reminders, health and wellness coaching videos, exercise videos, recipes and downloadable resources throughout the challenge to learn how to engage in a healthier lifestyle.
STEP 3 – Challengers who complete the challenge, achieve their weight goal (maintain or lose set percentage of start weight) and earn the minimum number of participation points required to win will receive a $25 gift card after the challenge.
A final summary report is provided to the sponsoring organization administrator detailing participation results and other vital feedback regarding participation in the challenge along with the winner's list and the gift cards to distribute to your winners.
ORGANIZATIONS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Webinar overview on the challenge and how to implement it (Wellness Director and their committee members)
- Turn-key health challenge with marketing flyers, email invitations and promotional videos
- 6-week interactive health challenge and access to web portal for duration of challenge for all participants
- Detailed post challenge participant report detailing participants' names, email address, points and winner's list
- Post challenge survey feedback report