1. Sleep more - everyone needs different amounts of sleep but if you feel like your energy is lacking this is a great place to start.
2. Exercise more - start with a min. of 15 minutes of light walking and see your energy levels spike almost immediately upon completion.
3. Breathe deeply - take a break every few hours and take 5-7 deep breaths to fuel your brain with oxygen
4. Drink more water - drop the soda, coffee, etc. and grab a glass of the clear stuff
5. Eat more natural foods and fewer processed ones - A great tip is to eat from the fridge and not from the pantry and stay away from itemas that don't have an expiration date
6. Listen to more music - whatever music pumps you up and brings a smile to your face should be part of your daily routine. Who cares if the passerbyers see you belting out a tune...they can't hear you right? (hint: keep windows rolled up while belting the high notes.)
7. Spend time with people who energize you! - who brings you the most joy when you spend time with them? Schedule a lunch with these type of people or even a night out on the town. Laughter can spark an energy fire in most of us.